What We Collect
In order for you on satproxy.com use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the services, that may include:
Information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on satproxy.com, including if you register as a user of the services, subscribe to our newsletters, submit any material through email or request any information; Information about your activity on and interaction with satproxy.com, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use; Information that you submit to satproxy.com in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users;
Any data you provide will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users.
We don't give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it's necessary to provide satproxy.com's services (like when we partner with payment processors). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the satproxy.com services, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement , to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect satproxy.com's legal rights.
We value your personal privacy and privacy of your business.
Please note that the proxy password is stored in plaintext to allow us to test you proxy in case of problems.
Uses of your personal information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Enable us to provide you with the services
- Send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services
- Analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services and Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information
- We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission
- We do not and will not sell your data
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We may send you service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so.
We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.